Senior Account Manager (must have agency experience)
Location: Chepstow, SE Wales
A bit about us
OSP Healthcare is an independent, creatively intelligent communications and production agency, based in Chepstow.
Our team helps ambitious health and life sciences companies by creating and delivering engaging multi-channel materials and experiences that educate, engage and inspire audiences — helping raise awareness (internally and externally) and promote products and services, worldwide.
Since 1993, OSP has built strong relationships with a bank of globally recognised clients.
We produce award-winning work that has a reputation for quality. Our aim is always to offer solutions that ensure our clients’ complex messages are clearly understood and memorable.
We take our projects and customer service seriously but we like to have fun on the journey — our brand voice is creative, engaged, expert, optimistic, fresh, enthusiastic, dedicated, trustworthy, honest, approachable, human and innovative. (If you’ve got through all that, then stick with us!)
Our main services include (but not limited to): digital, video, events, branding, design, exhibitions, presentations and e-learning. At OSP, we are all about execution!
What we're looking for
We are on the hunt for a bright, highly organised, technically minded senior professional to take on a leading role in the project management of several key accounts. The individual must have experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment and the capability to proactively nurture commercial relationships with clients by delivering high quality and engaging multi-channel materials and experiences — always within budget and to deadline.
Are you The One?
Do you have:
- The credentials to successfully manage a variety of different projects, spanning digital, video, events, branding, design, exhibitions, presentations and e-learning?
- The ability, experience and drive to take on a key advisory role for clients, identifying solutions to their communications and marketing challenges? Would you have the confidence to speak up and make yourself heard in a meeting with senior directors from blue chip international companies?
- A love of lists and Gantt charts? Are you the type of PM who can juggle multiple projects, manage timelines, milestones and deadlines whilst keeping your clients and your colleagues informed throughout?
- The finely-honed communication skills that enable you to digest a client’s brief and pass on the information to your colleagues in a way that ensures every member of the team is ‘on message’?
- A keen eye for detail and experience of proofing / checking deliverables to ensure they meet your clients’ objectives?
- The ability to propose creative solutions that meet the business needs of your clients, whilst sticking to their established corporate brand guidelines?
- A mind capable of crunching numbers? Are you experienced at estimating project budgets, keeping them on track as projects progress, and providing reconciliations on completion? Do you have the confidence to negotiate with suppliers to get the best deal?
- That level of nosiness and genuine interest in listening to others that makes you a natural networker? Are you skilled at developing new business opportunities from both existing and prospective clients? Can you spot a strategic partnership in the offing?
- Experience of researching, developing and compiling proposals — and the confidence to stand up and present your ideas to a room full of strangers?
- A passion for learning and a genuine interest in keeping up with industry innovations?
- A degree or higher level qualification
- 8+ years’ agency experience (digital/full-services agency experience is preferred)
- A full driving licence
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly e.g. CRMs, project tracking based software etc
- An up-to-date passport — our colleagues frequently travel around Europe (both solo and as part of a team) and often at short notice
- A competitive salary that will be based on experience
- 26 days’ holiday per year (plus UK Bank Holidays)
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension contributions
- Company paid social outings
- Free parking at our office in Chepstow, where the successful candidate will be based